It is currently 19 Nov 2019, 20:47

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: 09 Sep 2019, 04:50 

Smithing- Amount 10 so far now farming materials prior to trying to get to 11. Could we please make capes? I'd really like to have the ability to MaplestoryM Mesos earn capes like all colors of the Seraph or even Giles capes (my personal favorites) Up to level 100 or so. I enjoy the challenge of earning capes for the other personalities and getting arbitrary, useful potential would be a great bonus. Additionally, there might be an opportunity to market and perhaps earn a small funding for oneself to boot.

These are only a couple of examples I've made note of, I'm enjoying the professions a lot. My apologies.I believe a really neat idea would be a"Fusing machine" like the extractors. We could set it up and allow other crafter's use it also let people that are hunting for something have the choice to fuse for better analytics.

Everyone's favorite maplestory course and why?Mine is shade due to its mass, 100% posture, only requires one buff and it's fun overall since it got me back into maplestory I love pirate classes and hero courses so colour was just made for maplestory.

Evans follow a unique development system instead of the typical 10, 30, 60, 100 scheme. They use a wide array of attacking skills, a heart-touching narrative. Oh, did I miss the part in which you have a pet dragon to fly, glide, and follow you around buy Maple M Mesos at each command? It's so cute beginning as a hatchling too. . Who is a large scary dragon? WHO'S a large scary dragon? Yes, you. . YEEEESS YOU! .

Shades are nice for people who wish to lose weight and get their hands dirty fisticuffs style without having to stop every few minutes to rebuff. Although I find their storyline to be more gloomy than a winter snowstorm in mid April.

Offline Profile