It is currently 11 Dec 2019, 19:16

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: 09 Sep 2019, 03:26 

As a RuneScape gold because 2006, with a consistant membership never lapsing, I'd like to say this update is awful and has less than 1 star.Players are forced to play repetitive games and or ability for 40+ hours should they wish to fill out the new narrative line quests.It's not an expansion to be pleased with, there is not much to do this that other cities in Runescape do not have.

Perhaps not the best upgrade ever, but maybe not the worst. I had been expecting more, but hey, this is the first official expansion to RS. They have space to improve. I loved the narrative content, the graphical update of this desert (they widened the River Elid eventually; we need that for all rivers in the game) and the town itself, as well as the fact that it is a nice skilling hub for mid-range players (Prifddinas is still the greater hub for higher-level players), but the faction system limits players from enjoying the material they desire.

Rather than pacing the participant since I believe they were hoping to perform, it merely restricts the player in a bothersome way.I've noticed a lot of upgrades in my 13 years of enjoying RS, and there have been worse ones. However, they can do better and I hope they require player feedback into account for another growth in September.I was slightly interested in this"new" area... after grabbing a headline hinting at it on the net thus I was attracted to the article above.

After reading it it seems to me that a few cheap OSRS gold core specifics are actually given other than it is visually stunning. Well whoop-dee-dooo! If that's the case, those conducting the show at Jagex have undoubtedly whiffed at still another pitch for yet another strike. We have seen visually striking or even stunning before... within a decade ago... but with content that's not really entertaining, WHAT'S THE POINT?!?

Offline Profile